Hair Loss is Now a Worry of Past. Be Confident and Live without Fear...!
- Hair undergoes cyclical phases of growth, transition and resting. At anytime, 10-18% of the hairs on the human head are in the resting phase and 80-90% of the hairs are actively growing.
- Hair loss is the most common hair problem and a prompt diagnosis of the type is very useful in appropriate treatment.
- Everyone can understand how frustrating it is to see strands of your hair snuggled around the tooth of your comb. Today, numbers of people are facing this issue. There could be numerous reasons behind hair fall. Some of them you will find shortly on this page.
- If you have tried everything that you could have done to stop your hair fall and still didn’t see any discernible progress then the time is to pay a visit to GEM SKIN ,HAIR AND LASER CENTRE now and let the hair fall specialists take care of your hair.
Major Factors for Your Hair Loss/Fall?
- Genetic / Hereditary
- Stress could be a potential reason for your hair loss
- Prolonged Illness may cause hair loss
- Hormonal Imbalance – Thyroid, PCOD
- Severe Emotional Stress
- Scalp Infection – dandruff
- Medications like chemotherapy and excess Vitamin A
- Undergoing a major surgery
- Nutritional Deficiency
How to get Hair Fall Treatment ?
- If you are willing to get the hair fall treatment GEM SKIN ,HAIR AND LASER CENTRE could be the best possible option as GEM has achieved a success rate of more than 99% throughout its journey. At GEM , we treat all kinds of skin, hair and BEAUTY issues.
- All you need to do is to step into our clinic and get the consultation done, rest is taken care by us. you get the exact hair fall treatments you require based on the degree of hair fall & lifestyle.
- We access your hair fall pattern by using trichoscan and according to the results we start with that treatment.
- We Treat you with,
- Hair Solutions
- Hair Growth supplements
- Platelet Rich Plasma(PRP)
Platelet Rich Plasma(PRP)
- PRP Treatment is very effective for hair growth. The doctor takes a little blood which is then treated in a centrifuge so that only the enriched cells or platelets (PRP) remain. The PRP or highly concentrated Platelet Rich Plasma, including essential growth proteins, is injected into the scalp or areas to be treated using a special micro needle. It is possible to use PRP Hair Loss Therapy along with hair solutions and hair growth supplements to promote hair growth or it can also be used in combination with hair transplant or restoration surgery. The PRP injection hair loss therapy is a very natural, innovative method of choice for quality hair restoration.
Advantages of PRP Therapy against hair loss are :
• Simple, non-surgical procedure
• Multiple Injections
• Very quick recovery period.
• Safe and reliable results
• Beautiful and above all extremely natural looking end results
What is PRP Treatment? How is it done?
- Platelet rich plasma (PRP) is concentrated blood plasma which contains approximately three to five times the number of platelets found in normal circulating blood. In addition, it contains platelet derived growth factor (PDGF), vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF), transforming growth factor (TGF) and other bioactive proteins that aid in wound healing and hair growth. Growth factors in platelet rich plasma (PRP) have been used to facilitate wound healing. Various studies have suggested that PRP may also serve as a safe and effective treatment option for male and female pattern hair loss.
- Human blood is comprised primarily of red blood cells (RBC), as well as white blood cells (WBC), platelets, and plasma. By initiating the first step of coagulation, platelets are the key to the body’s ability to heal wounds. It is thought that by increasing the platelet count in a wounded area, the body’s healing to that area would be accelerated – explaining the use of PRP in wound healing. Its possible effects on promoting hair growth make it potentially useful as both an adjuvant in hair transplantation and for the medical treatment of hair loss.
- PREVENT & slow down the rate of hair loss, thinning, hair shedding & hair fall.
- REGROW thinning hair thicker, fuller and healthier.
- PREPARE the scalp and skin if the patient is planning a hair transplant procedure.
- ACCELERATE the recovery of the scalp and skin after surgery or a hair transplant.
- PROMOTE collagen levels.
- IMPROVE the elasticity of your skin and scalp, this is ideal for clients planning a hair transplant as it can assist the surgeon in yielding more hair transplant grafts.
- The PRP treatment is used for hair fall cases where the hair fall is attributed to nutritional deficiency, hormonal or genetics. Due to either of the aforementioned factors, the hair follicles start dying out thus reducing the hair regrowth.
- As mentioned, the proteins in the plasma facilitate cell growth and hence rejuvenate these hair follicles thus improving their capability for hair regrowth.
- The dermatologist draws a sample of the blood. The amount of the sample taken depends on the size of the area where PRP is to be injected. The amount taken is usually around 10 ml.
- The blood sample is then centrifuged in a centrifugal machine in order to separate it into its constituents. This step takes around 15 minutes for completion.
- The separated plasma is then taken into a syringe and injected into the affected area.
- There might be slight swelling, pain, and redness for initial 5-6 days but it gradually subsides. There are no other side effects reported till date.
- This is very subjective to the patient in question because everyone has different needs. However, 3-6 sessions at 6 weeks apart.
- The results are significantly visible only in the long term because PRP treatment is about improving the nutritional situation of the cells. However, it would be safe to state that 4-6 weeks after the treatment, one can see lesser hair fall and growth of new hair at the treated spot.
- As long as the procedure is done by the experienced doctors , there are no risks involved in the procedure.
Before and After Treatments at GEM SKIN , HAIR & LASER Centre...!
- Alopecia areata is a common autoimmune disorder that often results in unpredictable hair loss.
- In the majority of cases, hair falls out in small patches around the size of a quarter. For most people, the hair loss is nothing more than a few patches, though in some cases it can be more extreme.
- Sometimes, it can lead to the complete loss of hair on the scalp (alopecia totalis) or, in extreme cases, the entire body (alopecia universalis).
- The condition can affect anyone regardless of age and gender, though most cases occur before the age of 30.
- One in five people with alopecia areata also has a family member who has experienced the condition.
- Alopecia areata often develops suddenly, over the course of just a few days.
- There is little scientific evidence that alopecia areata is caused by stress.
- There are various forms of treatment that can be suggested by doctors to help hair re-grow more quickly.
- The most common form of alopecia areata treatment is the use local injections, topical application of ointment , or oral medications.Other medications like hair solutions , that promote hair growth.
- Laser therapy is also supportive treatment for alopecia areata.
Alopecia Areata Treatment